About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

UNEXPECTED!!!

今天的天空好黑好暗!!
忍不住背上挤满重量的它……下雨了……
突然好大,又突然滴了几滴水……
下下停停了好多遍……
是时候听了吧!!
____________________________________________________

Finally de released of my 2nd yr 1st sem's result!!
I've get all pass...but v an Unexpected result...
Unexpected disappointment...Unexpected sadness...
Everything's out of my expectation...
Totally lose of control n even scared to face it!!!
How could i get such grading??
How could dis happen to me??
WHY???WHY???WHY???
Im goin to be crazy!!!
Such a BIG PRESENT!!! Such a BIG BOMB!!!
Every sem jus shrinkin' of my CGPA!!!
When can i climb up to 3??!!
Reali WONT_DONT_CANT believe it!!!
STUBBORN??!! YES, I AM!!

However, it was still a workin day for me...
V a pulling face n forcing myself to served v a smiling face...
Perhaps i am smiling...PERHAPS!!!
Recently know a fren while workin,
a gal who was 1 yr younger than me...
Wat a depth chat alone v her...
maybe im a person tat can be easily caught by my outward appearance,
maybe im de person who will show de sadness from my face,
maybe im de person who was hard to covered off my frame of mind,
but wat a suprisin' person she was...
she can even read wat im thinkin bout,
even can see me through very deeply jus from my attitude towards sth!!!
Thx for lettin' me to know who i am!!!
I've seen myself more deep b'cos of her...
How i wonder how terrible, horrible de actual me!!!
How i wonder de real me living in such a pitiful world of mine!!!
As she asked, how long did i can get to sustain of my rubber band??
I donno...jus felt very heavy on my shoulder...
Especially now!!! Felt so tired!!!
Anyway, rest assured...although it was an unexpected day for me,
but it wont be an unexpected day for me to harm myself,
although v a twinklin' mind!!

Finally tat i've know wat had happened to me all dis years...
Finally i get to know why im always alone...
Eventually...Im still alone!!! Sounds ridiculous!!!
Give me some times, i'll try to get myself change for all de wrong minded!!!
Infinity thanks for u...
Thx for de hug n shoulder,
Thx for de time accompanyin' me,
Thx for spendin' so much time to comfort me,
Thx to let me know tat who i am,
Thx to let me know how a pair of best fren was suppose to,
Thx for correcting of my wrong thinkin',
Thx to open up my heart...

N also for u my fren,
sorry to let u worried for de whole day,
sorry to showin' of my black pulling face,
I'll be alright soon!!!
Lastly, im here Sincerely n Wholeheartedly Congratulation of ur
Flyin' Color Result...

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

K9 said...

The more you had expectation..
the more you'll possible have great disappointment..

The more you have disappointment..
the more you'll hurt yourself..

Is that a chain reaction? Good luck dude. don't hurt urself.

Ϋεη_燕 said...

u're right!!!
de more i expect,
de more i lost...
no more expectation...
dare not to make any expectation too...