About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

=.= Cloudy Day~

HaizzZ...
MooDy Day... =.=
Tired n Tired n Tired!!!

Finally sch's reopen lol...
wat a new fresh day~
unfortunately,
early in de morning flu comes for me~
BAD BAD!!!

De 1st class, Basic Management Policies (BMP)...
For de 1st im really gettin excited to college...
a new fresh day~~
finally can get back for de lecture hall,
choosin my lucky sit,
lookin around scanning for de familiar faces of them,
not bad wor...
jus for de 1st lecture but it seems quite crowded!!
after an hour of my concentration towards de lecture,
im gettin more down n down...
Suddenly lost of my no frame of mind for de lecture!!
Suddenly lost of de mood to fool around v them too...
Donno why tat i jus cant adapt into their conversation,
No MOOD to say even a words!!!
Felt wanna get back home earlier,
miss my housemate for a sudden!!
After class when they've planned for a movie at KLCC,
at de same time im jus in a bad state!!!

Wey,
my face was not purposely showin de week 13 face!!!
im not scared of de EXAM on de 1st week!!!
even not b'cos of wanna study at home!!!
but, im really tiring of going here n ther...
no mood for urs funny jokes also...
Sorry tat maybe i've spoiled of de mood of urs cos of my weird emotions today,
but, i thk ther's no different when ther's no me around...
hehee...

Anyway,
hope my day will be BRIGTHER for tomorrow...
i believe in de words...
明天会更好!!
I HOPE SO...

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

aiya, frens..is ok..
for gal, one month sure hav few days like this de,we all can accept..
fren wil forget the bad,stay the best ma..
we are best fren wor..
hehe..
everything wil b ok after this..
take care,later go find u for dine..
muackz, my dear fren..
b hapi lo:p
kaka~
i'm ur jokes!
hapi hapi hapiieee~~!!!

Ϋεη_燕 said...

Yup!!
but really de 1st time facin dis weird emotion!!
anyway,
thx so much for ur understandin oo...
my Jokes?! don thk so...
tot tat im ur Jokes gua, havin fun when u r takin bout me...
hahaa...
thx ya Dear Joker~