About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

WEARY~

Tiring weekend eh~
Its already de 3rd weekend for my job...
de familiar name...
"IZZI WIRELESS BROADBAND"~
YeAh...We're back!!! AWANG Team!!!
Altot de time passes by so fast,
but jus cant bear v de tiring workin' hour!!!
Especially on yesterday!!
We've been forced by tat FunCky DaViD to attend for his FunCky MeeTing, to heard for his FunCky RubbiSh n do for de FunCky QuesTions!!!
Spoiled of my Beauty Sleep!!! hehee...
"Its...Its...really GiVe me GivE mE More...SleepinG Time LaH~~"
But dis 2 days we've been transfered from LowYat to Sg.Wang!!
New environment n we've know a new fren from Pakistan,
SHAH o SHEZI, our new colleague!!! Nicey fren!!!
We r very lucky cos can get to see de competition of iFeel oo~
All of de pretty gals compete for de only Cover Page of iFeel~
Actually jiaxin n me was also keep chit-chatting of our own!!!
Hmm...we've tried our very best for de sales eh...Guessed so~ ^^

But wat an eyesore, most of de ppl on Sat. was fulled of de...
erm...
youngsters who dressed up in an exaggrate attired,
n in a frightened make up...looks very de...
TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE n VEGETABLE MONSTERS!!!
hmm...am I not catchin' up v their new generation?!
"Thanks im not!!"
KILL ME~~~
But, at least they still hav their trends, still need to take their rest on SunDay!!!

Wat de *%$#!!!
Here comes de 3 weeks jor...
So fast eh~~
How am I going to face for de comin' Sat.?!
Another1,2,3,...6 days more to wait for *%$# RESULT ah!!!
Gotta countdown from now on!!!
WORRIED SICK PLEASE!!!
By de way,
suddenly get aroused from de dreams~
HOPE KUAN YIN MA BLESS ME~

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

walao, don worried la..
six days to go~
haha~

Ϋεη_燕 said...

=.=
Walao!!
U r reali my fans lol...
i jus posted it leh!!
so fast la u...
hmmm...
jus lik de 6 days will passes by fast also eh!!!
HELP~~~