About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Please TRY!!!

TROUBLESOME WEEK!!!
So many things to get troublesome of...
One thing come after another...WHY??!!
Really in a vexed!!!
Can all de things get settle down as soon as possible??!!

Beloved frens,
U all gotta be brave to faced of de problem facin' ya...
How i wished tat i could get to help,
but it wasn't de things tat outsider can take part of except of U, urselves!!
Try to think out of de box...
Try not to get things too complicated...
Try to let go of sth tat wasn't belongs to u...

Try not to let urselves to live in de darkness...
Try to change of another angle to see everything...
Try not to keep thinkin' of de grieved n ill-treat of urselves...
But please n please i begged of,
Try harder n harder to let urselves to live more HAPPILY n CHEER UP as wat shouldn't be happen had been happened!!!

As a meaningful praise here:
"Past cannot be changed, Future is yet in ur POWER!!"

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

i wil try no matter how the hardship it was,thanks for u tat always bside me for everything~
i'm glad to having u!
dear fren..
i'll be fine soon!

Ϋεη_燕 said...

^^
IF U THINK U CAN, U CAN!!