About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Clubbing NiteZ...

De 3rd time for me to de clubbin...
Dis time was for our Michelle's b'day celebration...hmmm...
I guessed so!! Cos sorry tat mayb u've been alone while we're all enjoyin!!!
Anyway, hope tat u're happy v our planning ya... ^^
Happy Birthday my Dear Dear Frens~

Wat a weary day, cos keep on b'zin travellin here n ther for de whole day!!!
Early in de morning was for de class n afternoon a treatment at LifeSenses, yet at nitez was our Party Time~~It was my 2nd time for de MaiSon Club!!!
De nitez was still young, de club was still on its way to get high...
We've reached on about 11++, but all of us seems cant get into de state,
ther was soon crowded v many ppl as its gettin more n more nitez...
I think it should be said as another "HEAVEN" for all de kaki clubbin'!!
hehee...actually it really makes us released of de stressed n vexed as jus focused nth except of drinking, shaking n dancing around!!
But, for sure tat it shouldn't be a place which can be visited usually n get addicted!!
So, hope tat i can get myself control for not goin to de place if ther's no "special case"!! hehee...
seems to be an excused for clubbin'!!!
Of cos, it cant be denied tat it was an enjoyable nitez for me too...

By de way, gets drunk makes me felt so brave to do certain things tat i daren't do usually...
Of cos it was de things tat was legally n not over de board!!!
I like de feeling of gettin myself drunk, cos i can takes my guts for a certain things tat i've kept long!!! I like to get drunk, drunk till it makes me forgotten of wat i've done!!!
But, everytime even tat i've drink, even im not really cleared v my actions, even when im gettin more high, watever tat i've said n done was clearly commited on my memory...Included de guts tat i've taken out for yesterday, included U!!!

4 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Anonymous said...

walao gal....
ur blog all eng word...
when reading my eyes cant tahan lol...next time can u post more chinese 1...i know u wan show off la..haha,just kidding..

siock yo,go clubbing again...
haiz,at here my gal frenz not like u all,u wan ask them to dance so hard.
make me very bored when go clubbing.
next time i go kl we go 2gether k???hehe^^

Ϋεη_燕 said...

ok!!!
sure will accompany u if u're comin, den we go together v carol them!!
c u soon oo...
miss u so much here...

Anonymous said...

in ur blog u said u like drunk then u can do wat u no dare to do whn u r no drunk....den rmb next time drink more ya!!!

Ϋεη_燕 said...

oppss...
sorry lol...
i know im wrong d lah!!!
Wont Drink more next time!!
No next time!!!
sorry leh~~
please forgive me~~