About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

TIMING!!!

Another long-winded uncle & auntie's conversation...
Jus a night,but we've rememberance of many of our passed!!
U've aroused me in a sudden, by de way, aroused me from my moody day...
Eventhough it was jus our history, de history of de time of immatured us!!
Can't be denied tat some of ur questions makes me in a dilemma...
It really suprising me of de words, de amusive conversation,
n de feeling tat never been shown from de passed conversation...
Thought tat we've over for a long time,
thought it will never comes de 2nd chances btw u n me,
thought our fate will be over at de moment we say goodbye,
however, thx for de hope tat u gave even if ther's jus a hope till de end...Cos i've not dare to pleased for more than this!!

De trouble of timing...It makes us suffer from our immature,
makes me entered into de feeling in advance, n swiftly de feeling vanished!!
Maybe u're right!! We're waitin for one of de party to take de 1st step n when de time is right n de chemistry is ready, we will have another chances!!
But, will it be as easy as wat we want it to be?!
Im still waiting...Hope it'll all be proven by de right timing tat im waiting for...

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: