About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

RIDICULOUS!!!

Yesterday jus done something ridiculous at G.Klang when havin lunch v classmates...
In a sudden tat i realised deeply of my pride!!!
Can't get to believe tat i'll get anger v their jokes!!!
At de same time, can't bear to heard for their over de boards' jokes!!!
haiz...I said nothin' but put off de money n stand up from my sit n walked away from de table, walked out from tat embarassed shop!!
Jus felt so irritated for tat time n think of nothin but to ran off from them!! Jus to go away as far as i can to kept a distance btw!!
There was jus Y.Zhi who ran towards n chased me,
however, i jus ignored n kept walkin to de bus station, but thanks for de only concerned!!!
WAT DE HELL!!! There wasn't any taxi o buses!!!
Soon after, a familiar MYVi reached!!!
It was de car of H.Seng, another ridiculous...
Dick, J.Xin, n me kept on draggin' at de roadside!!!
STUPID CHILDISH n EMBARASSING!!!
(^^ By de way, thanks for catchin' up...B'cos it was really a bloody hot day!!)

Haiz...I think dis was de 1st time i get into such irritated feeling, doin such absurd things,
also de 1st time im throwin' out my tempered towards their so-called "JOKES"!!!
Donno why could it be like dis!! Din i've get used for tat?! But why?!
I've once told myself not to take their words in heart, but i jus cant make it for dis few days!!!
I even cant endured v all of them who treat me as their JOKES n laugh so happily altot it was de same from inital!!! TELL ME WHY??!!
Gettin' more SPEECHLESS v them...so-called "FRIENDS" huh??!!
Can still said tat dis was wat a fren being!!! De funniest JOKEs except of mine!!!
Maybe dis was how we are to maintain of our Laughable Friendship...Perhaps...
Anyway, hope it wont happen of de same ridiculous jokes which will makes me do such a ridiculous things n uncontrollable actions anymore!!!
__________________________________________________________
Hey ther frens,
i jus wanna expressed of my feeling n voiced de tempered of de day!!
It wasn't any meaning, n it was nothin' here...
U all can still as usual to find n discuss of de JOKES in me!!!
but, v a border line please...
Im also a human being whoever v a sense of self respect...
Anyway, jus kept it for one of our RIDICULOUS MEMORY~~ =P

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: