About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

SORRY for de ChaNgeD!!!

From de clubbin' nitez onwards after im drunk,
it seems to be some changes n misundestandin' btw me n W.Kee!!
Not really memorized of wats had happened,
but jus felt to get so high after de alchohol n
maybe i've really scared them v my attired n de abnormal actions tat nitez!!!
haizzz...Im really not purposely to be out of my controlled, but, so sorry for tat!!!

So sorry to make u all worried,
sorry to scared u,
sorry tat i've caused u to de anger...
Gal, i'll be more behave of myself if there's another time for it!!!
Anyway, sorry for de belated SORRY for u~
but please...don scare of me anymore!!!

Im now very very very de clear~


Dis few days seems to make u angry for so many times,
by de way, dis is de 1st time tat u get work up towards me...
but, sometimes i really catch no ball for it!!!
maybe dis time of ur returned have realised much of my changes,
n cant be denied tat i've really changed much compared from de 1st,
but, izzit good o a bad things actually??!!

Especially our friendship, we seems to be not tat closer den before,
not much communication btw each other...
Do u realised dis at de same time?!

Frankly, u r de 1 who can really pointed out my right n wrong,
n u r also de person tat i'll surely heard n accept of ur advise...

Truely appreciate every of ur reminds cos u really can adapt me to change of de bads,
although i cant depends on u all de time,
but at least de time tat i still can get to know wats tat goes wrong v me!!
Hope tat u can forgive me of my reactions ya...

Cos, sometimes i really didin't mean to do things over de board!!!
SORRY DEAR MATE!!!

"To be or not to be, that's a question"


0 words for Ϋεη_燕: