About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Out of Sorts!!!

Wat a cloudy day...
De sky began to storming n crying as well!!
But, how was de day for me?!


De 2nd day for sch reopened!!
Havin a 8 morning lecture...
How suffering i wonder,
early in de morning i've been forced to wash my ears by lecture...
As usual tat i sat n scanned for frens,
but as usual there's non of their shadows...
Gotta sit alone lol!!
Attendin de lecture of
Commercial Law of M'sia (CLM)!!!
Wonderin wat a good tale tat can bring me into my sweet DreamS,
but, contrary...
can be seen tat everyone of DBU2 havin a Good introduction n a Good start of our day...
We've been taught by a very nicey lecturer
(JASWINDER),
bit old, looks lik a mix but definitely an Indian,
1 thg tat cant be denied...
she really was full of sense of humour,
v her interesting actions in front,
attracting story of de actual case of law,
funny words using or to represent,
"ISA = I Simply Arrest"
accompanied by her very
PROFESSIONAL ACT!!!
hahaa...wat a suprising lecturer here...
Funny enuf!!!

Yet, de hall was full of laughter…really enjoyable!!!
wonder how de lecture hall will be crowded on de followin of her lecture!!!
Hope we can easily memorize n adapt into de world of
LAW,
cos it was actually a
boring n silent killer subject!!!
By de way,
I've learned of many new words today...
YupYup!!
Wat an abundant harvest!!


But, after 2hours of CLM,
here comes another lecture,
Biz Accounting (BA)!!!
hmmm...
Suddenly felt so lonely at dis hour jor...
but, fortunately it was jus an hour!!!
Dis lecturer looks very very bored~~
v her lost of energy's sound,
extra unordinary bore facey,
moreover, it was de accounting sub!!
dis reminds me of Ms.Jas again,
she was clearly underlined tat she hate dis acc. too!!!
hahaa...n de words
"Thx for supporting!!"...
GosHhh!!!
non-stop talkin of dis lecturer,
really bulid a good image in me...o(",)o

However,
today seems to be de same as ytd after all!!!
HaizzZ...
Out of Sorts!!!

Even me myself cant get to know wat im thinkin of...
A strong feeling tells tat,
it'll be some changes for me in dis new semester!!!
Well, it seems to be a bad thgs for me as well!!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: