About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

A Brand New ME!!!

WAHAHAHAA!!!
Finally my energetic get back to me lolz...
De lecture for today, Biz Economics, teaches by our Yr1 Sem1's Micro lecturer, Tan Fu Mei...
She's one of my favourite lecture oo, but, wat an embarrassed tat i've mistaken her as another lecture of last sem!! hahaa...both of them really looks alike mah...Watever la!!! We've our micro revision on our 1st lec...Really enjoy de lecture today...hmmm... mayb b'cos of my loving classmates too...o(",)o

It was really a crop day neh~
JiaXin, Dick n me had been visited to de KLCC's Kinokuniya Book Store...It was definitely de GREATEST book store tat i've ever visited!! While stepped onto it, i began to look for de book which is suitable for me, wat i mean was de book tat can get to change of my -ve personality!! Tat's de motive tat im here!! I've open up for many types of books, but none of it fascinated me, until tat i found of de book named "Smile no matter how hardship you are"!! Here it is!!! It was a chinese book v de 4th edition of 6...It attracts me by its meaningful n knowledgeable story which can be applied in our own actual life, some of de story even touch depth into my heart!! It looks jus like saying bout myself, by de way, it helps to overcome de obstacles facin' myself before facin' of de nonego!! De summary of it says...

"If ther's no hardship, we'll easily get arrogant. If ther's no frustration, we'll lose of de joyous of success, even failed to felt of de sense of accomplishment. So, do not imagine tat our life would be very perfect n orbicular, ther's not only spring in de 4 seasons of our life. Hardship, it was a lesson tat we must undergo in our lifetime."

After nearly 2hours of de book scanning, i finally made up my mind for dis book!! Here comes another motive of mine!! Wat a GooDy NeWs for myself oo...hohoO...Im in de spirit to change of my style while 19yrs' long being a "well-behaved" child!! hehee...Finally ta i've take de step to dye off my blacky hair...Its time for me to treachery lolz~ anyway, jus kiddin'!!! hmmm...oh ya, Mr.Dick, im not purposely take so much time on choosin de hair dyer n even not goin to choose husband either eh...hahaa...de 1st time for dis big project towards my loving hair mah, jus don wanna let myself felt regret for my decision nia...^^anyway, thx for both of ur opinions ya... Especially dear J.Xin, Thanks so much for u to help me on dying my hair ya...althought it takes 2 times work, but really thanks for ur patient oo...Genuinely, Im really satisfied v ur work neh!!! Oh ya, but, wat a suprising n incaution, my housemates tolds me tat ther's still a hair with white in color appeared!!! OH MY GOD!!! My wisdom hair seems to be playin' hide n seek v u!!! hahaa...Anyway, THANK U SO MUCHY~

Finally get back to my HyPi Day,
Posting de HyPi BloG!!!
o(",)o

1 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

yaya~a brand new xinyen~
wil be launching soon~
wow~
jiayou~