About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

WAT A SHOCKING DAY!!!

Aaahhhh~~
De 2nd time tat I nearly lose of my HANDPHONE!!!
Oh my godness!!!!
Wat a careless DumbheaD!!!


My 1st time of dropping it was jus at de Wangsa,
After I’ve finished my breakfast while sit on de car!!!
Still rmb tat after discovered it,
I jus cant get to control myself of shouting here n ther!!!
STUPID huh!!!
No choice!!! Tats ME!!!
Cant even control my emotion after I reached de food court too…
Keep on askin, shouting n seek for de phone…
They mus be wonderin…
“WAT A MAD GIRL!!!”
I jus couldn’t bear to live my phone n left away so PIZAZZ (潇洒)!!!
But fortunately after a 20mins long,
my unlucky morning over!!!
One of de stall owner finally returned my phone for me!!!
I still wonder y dont he took out soon?!
Hmmm…Stranger!!!
HaHaHa…
Anyway, reali thx for him to return to me…

Today de same things happened again!!
ARGHHH!!!
My phone once again drops off…
Dis time was at McD…
While driving n reached college jus discovered tat it lost again!!
But dis time I can jus accept it if it reali taken by other ppl…
Actually cos I told myself tat…
GOOD PPL WILL GET GOOD REWARD GEH!!!
HeHee…
Very thick thick facey loo…
Luckily, get to find it loo…
^^ YEAH~~
Reali thx lot for both JiaXin n HowSeng who help me to worry too…
PAISEH cos let u ppl late for lecture ya…
o(“,)o

1 words for Ϋεη_燕:

HuiHui said...

must bcarefull ya!~

dont b so careless..

take care har.