About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

I've been TAGGED by JiaXin!!!

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Study and graduate v good result currently

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Vincci's Watch

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Romantic country

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
22

5) Are you in love?
Nope!!

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Restaurant Palace (KL)

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
...TEXT BOOK!!!...(boring)

8) What is your full name?
Lim Xin Yen

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Mother

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Me also Donno WHO!!!

11) Christina or Britney?
Britney

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Yes

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Paris

14) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Jia Xin

1. intelligent
2. thin (but lik to say she's fat)
3. cool and nice short hair
4. nicey fren
5. ^nicey tooth^

16) 8 things I am passionate about:

1. Study
2. Sing
3. Work
4. Online
5. Play instrument
6. Chit-Chat
7. Earn $$
8. Save $$

17) 8 things I say too often:

1. Lei Hou Yeh~
2. U!!!
3. "Mother"
4. Chicken!!
5. Ecueme~
6. Sorry sorry...
7. Ma Leh~
8. SHUT UP!!!

18) 8 books I’ve read recently:

1. Text Book only...

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

1. My Way
2. 你的好
3. Cry on my shoulder

4. 传说
5. 伯乐

6. Bye Bye
7. 一起开始的旅程
8. 老婆

20) 8 things I learned since last year:

1. 天下无不散之宴席
2. Fight for my FUTURE
3. Study Smart
4. Don ill-treat Myself
5. 世界很现实
6. 家人很重要
7. 不能做烂好人
8. Learn To Be CONFIDENT

8 people to tag:

1. Kai Xin (SaKai)
2. Hsin Yong
3. Wei Kee
4. Ryndy
5. Eunice

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Anonymous said...

U tagged me???
So...
wat i need to do?

Ϋεη_燕 said...

u need to post de same things on ur blog!!
hehee...
gogogo!!!