About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

OVER IT!!!

hmmm...
Many problems comes around dis few weeks!!
STRESS enough on studies neh...
Assignment, Exam, as well as my Presentation...
WoW!!!
tats wat we called "College Life"!!!
Now ord in de end of week 8!!
Almost finished of all de BZBZ days loo...
But, all de coursework passed by with SO-SO result!!
SAD!! Wat can I do??!!
As long as im now in the SAFETY ZONE!!!

So, de problem of de OLD OLD HOUSE!!!
Broken n Lack of most of de equipment in de house!!!
ARGHHH!!!
Tats wat de things tat troubling me more!!!
Dis mades a quarrel btw Me vs. Owner…
A big misunderstanding for her…
STUPID ME !!!
Y cant I get to control myself from throwing temper?!
Wat an Embarrassed!!!

And now,
Im gettin miss on my dear ex-housemates…
My happy day r gettin lesser by day-day…
They call me Leader!!
But, am I a good leader?!
Y cant I make a good control of de house?!
Y r ther conflict happens btw housemates?!
Y r ther so confusion in de house?!
I’ve tried my best to built de relationship as before,
I’ve tried my best to remain de same…
I jus wish to create a Happy Little Family…
Hope to see it soon…
THX for all my Dear Housemate ya…
Reali appreciate it!! ^^

FINE!!!
Finally all over in a peace,
Finally I've almost let go of all de vexed,
Finally its time for me to concentrate on my studies,
Finally return to me, MYSELF loo~

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: