About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

New Experience of Work!!!

Here comes my 2nd job!!
^^ YeaH~~
International Beauty Expo at KLCC..
wat a big expo neh...
but jus cant get to shop shop!!

here it is...
"Life Senses" with Therapy Treatment...
New Experience of work!!
New Experience of skills!!
New Experience of life!!

4 days of unforgettable memory,

Day 1: CONFUSED!!! @.@

Day 2: Moody of separated team...
STRESS of de Sales!! =.=

Day 3: More familiar to de job...
RUSHING HOUR!!!
Closing n Closing sales, but FAILED!!! T_T

Day 4: Relaxing Day...
All signed up for de package also...
Have de last n enrichment dinner loo...
Thx BoSs... o('',)o

Can't be denied tat i've learn many thgs in short...
learn of own ability to close sales,
learn to acccept n overcome work stress,
learn of basic health knowledge of a person,
de most PROFITABLE is...
learn to get to know my OWN problems!!!
haiz...Troublesome Health!!!
hope tat de COSTLY package is reali helpful for me too~















Life Senses 生命的感觉!!
The Sense of Life~~

1 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

hahaa~
ya..
really learn a lot~~
n u realise ur own problem..
tat is the most important!!
so, Take care..~~~