About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

HyPi ConVo DaY~~

CONGRATULATION Dear W.Kee & H.Yong
o('',)o






^ HYPI CONVO MY DEAR FRENS ^
wat an excited n unforgettable day ya
even Ting from B.P also givin facey to them
hahaha...
after 1 yr of waitin for de Diploma Convo.
finally...
its de day for de celebrating loo~~
wat a magnificent sight!!!
college r all full of students n outsiders
every of de graduate wearing their graduate gown n de cap
*smiling happily
*bz takin picture v parents n frens
*throw out de "Square Cap" together v frens
altot v their hot attire
but,
tats an ADMIRABLE scene!!!

By de way,
i've found my BIGGEST MOTIVATION!!!
**wanna work harder n harder for de exam**
**wanna achieve for de Diploma in Business Admin Cert.**
*wanna graduate v all my beloved classmates**
**wanna let my parents to be proud of**
**wanna prove tat I CAN**

still 1 yr to go for de 2nd yr b4 graduate
im yet imagine of my own convocation
hmmm...
will it be another UNFORGETTABLE n HYPI day for me?!
Hope to be de best of me n all my frens Ooo...

YUP!! YUP!!
Keepy-Up!!!
^^

Once again,
CONGRATULATION to both of u neh~~
U r de "GOODEST"!!!
i'll oways be here givin de best wishes n support ya!!
GamBaTeh NeH!!!
o('',)o

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

yaya~~
i m dreaming~~!
haha~~
i wan it..
hold the cert strongly..~
~extremely excited and may a senses of successful~~
Wooaaa~~
Gambateh neh^^
We can do it if we wan to do it~~

Ϋεη_燕 said...

haha...
stop ur dream now...
jus accept de reality loo...
cos, sure will graduate v proud geh!!
hehee...
we believe we can!!!
YEAH~~~
its time to STARTO STUDY loo...