About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

SpeCially fOr mY Dear Fren...

finally back to my TBR once again...
seems lik nearly a week tat im stayin at MU (JX's houSe) loO...
cant denied tat ther was a very comfortable place for study...
wat can i say...its reali nice!!!

by de way, thx JiaXin...
>> THX for lettin me to TROUBLING u for so long...
>> THX for sharing half of ur BED BED for me every nitez...
(hope tat u're slpin well tOo...)
>> THX for ur delicious MAGGI meal...
(but try to control n don eat it often ya...)
>> THX for de cleansing CLOTHES...
>> THX for de ASSIGNMENT done...
(altot i've not done it well at last!! Sorry Neh...)

Errmmm...
i knw tat sometimes im reali "DAI" get SCOLD!!
n i knw tat actuali wat u've said is quiet right also...
so, i'll try to change de bads geh!!!

hehe ^^...
lik wat i've said b4:
"Frens will oways forget de BADs,
but kept de GOODs!!!"
so do u ya...
somemore, we'll soon be housemate neh...
ther's much u hav to stand on me de other days oo...
Sorry Sorry... =.=
but, hope tat we can get along happily neh...
heh^o^heh

anyway,
u can still regret n change ur mind on dis min oO...

hmmm...
cant play play d!!
ther was still a mth for us to prepare for de...
TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE n VEGETABLE EXAM!!!

its nearer oo...
GAMBATEH n DO de BEST of US neh!!

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

hahaa~
since that u r very enjoy when i m scolding..
i m also proud and will "be nice" to u..
hehee~
take care n don always *blogging* til midnight and..
^^study hard^^
all the best to u..~~

Ϋεη_燕 said...

erm...
reali sorry to say tat i've suddenly change my mind not to move out!!
its bcos tat i reali cant bear of them here,
but not bcos of ur place r not good enuf...
anyway,
sorry for troubling u so many times for de uncertainty answer...
reali very sorry for tat ya fren!!