About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Suprising B'day...

^^
im 1yr older lol...
wat a suprising B'day Celebration from my dear frens...
thx for de Secret's Cheese Cake,
thx for de time waitin outside,
thx for de suprised,
ThX So MAccHi FreNs...


altot im reali not in de mood for tat nitez
i've lost of all my frame of mind..
lose of de mood to study...
felt like to give it up...
but,
suprisingly u all cames out
v a B'day song along v a B'day cake...
its reali touching...
i jus get stuck v all of tat...
donno wat to say...
donno wat to do...
sorry for not givin any response for de suprised...
sorry for de bet who've done oo...
^^hehe...
1 thg tat im so sorry...
sorry for not serving well ya...
LoVe U aLL...

next is specially for my beloved HOUSEMATES...
i knw tat i've made u all worried for de time havin exam...
SORRY SORRY SORRY...
by de way,
thx for plannin so much for me...
altot at last u've failed for de planning,
but im still glad n hypi to hav all of accompanied...
its ok if ther's no cake no suprising for my B'day,
but i care if ther's no all of u besides me...

dis is my 2nd Celebration v Loving HouseMates
see de Cake?!
left only HALF...

TinY Little Card from HsinYong
like it so much...
Thx sO MacChi...Yong n Me...
my beloved RooMate...

Here's my Little Sis...
XinCze...
don be suprise of de facey...
we're from de same FACTORY!!!

next on,
new little HouseMate,
Jess...

make a wish...
i wish tat we can celebrate all of us B'day together...
even when we're gettin 40yrs old...

Thx For All of U oo...

I reali AppReCiaTe it!!!


Mmmuacksss...

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: