About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

BAD DREAM >> MIS!!!

Finally we've finished de overall most terrible n horrible subject
MANAGING INFORMATION SYSTEM (MIS)
but,
how to cry out my feeling towards it?!
it can't be denied tat dis is de most challenging paper of all!!
we've received de msg which is tat if we've failed on dis paper,
we r require to repeat it!!!
it means tat whose goin to fail will not be able to proceed to advance,
o even not required to graduate our Diploma...
no 2nd chance for dis paper... such a cruel subject!!!


B'cos of dis paper,
i've shed my tears for uncountable times...
finally my bad dreams' over on de 9th of Sept...
i've made de earliest preparation for dis...
i've tried my very best to memorized it...
i've tried to vomit de info when im sittin for de exam...
wondering wat's de marks tat i deserved for tat paper?!
quite worried for dis!!!
cos de paper required only 3 of 5 of de quest,
but i've done 4 of 5!!!
WORRIED SICK!!!

Well...anyway,
we'll look forward for de next 4 paper!!!
MAY GOD BLESS...

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: