About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Bad Day

Wat a Moody Day...
I have had a quarrel v mum early in de morning!!
mayb cos of im stayin outside for a yr,
tats y im not required to report 1 by 1 to any1!!
mayb cos of I hate to be govern,
hate to lose of my own freedom!!
it's ok tat u r pryin me v who to hangin out,
wat time will be back, wher to go or
kept callin n askin me to go home,
but...
plz not to control me to ride on my own bike!!
it was jus a small matter isn't it??!!
i've ride it for an uncountable!!
i've my own right to ride on!!
jus wanna let u knw tat,
i've grown up!!
ther's too many things for u to troubled,
plz not to worried bout de small matter...

anyway,
im not purposely to be rude,
not purposely to retort...
HaiZz...
im not home usually,
no guts to say sorry facin u...

SORRY MUMMY...

1 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

http://jiaxin823.blogspot.com/2008/09/butterfly-blogger-award.html
for u~

oi, faster give me the photo lo..
they all upload ad..
i had been outdated :(