About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Ϋεη'z MoOd 6


I've back to my post once again...
Continue to fight for a better tomorrow...
Sounds motivated isn't it??!!
But...Im confusing here!!!
What do I need to do??
What do I pursuing now??
Im reali hardship here...

Confused of:
Certification??
Qualification??
Knowledge??
Experience??
Money??

What so ever......
Cried deeply in my heart...
Donno what...Donno why...Donno how...
Everything was in a mess again...
Im currently carrying a heavy pack of stone on my shoulder...
Carrying it everywhere I've been...
How long that I need to bear it...??
How long will I be set free...??
Still here awaiting for myself to put it down...
Wish to talk to someone else...
Wish to cried out to who I believe on...
Who will it be...??!!
Just able to talk to me, myself...

Please Yen,
DON EVER GIVE UP!!!
There's no excuses for U to say NO!!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: