About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Ϋεη'z MoOd 5


Donno how to do to U, my Family...
Donno how to help U currently, my LiL.Brother...
Donno how to solve your problems, my Daddy & Mummy...
Anyway, i'll TRY for to do what I can do...
Try to help in everything that im able to...
I've keep on repeating to myself...
Won't let all of u suffer!!!

Especially U, Mummy...
Wait me to earn more $$ to U...
Wait me to bring U to overseas by my own...
Wait me to buy everything that you've desire for long...
Wait me to provide U with a better lifestyle that U ever have...
I'll let our family to be set FREE from financial freedom!!!
I Promise, I WILL!!!

Daddy,
I will proved to U that my decision was right...
Thanks in everything U have given...
Thanks in bringing us till a useful person...
Thanks for your hard earn which enable us to study...
Thanks for giving us a Happy Family...
Thanks for having U...
As I've promised before,
I'll help U in sharing and taking de responsibility of our family!!!
Im Sure I Can!!!
Wait ME!!!

YKit,
Don to worry...
As Sis promised U...
I'll earn as much as I can in order to support your expenses abroad...
Just wish that U can study well...
Wish that U can let Dad & Mum to be proud of U...
Let us be more confidence in you & your future...
Be a useful MAN!!!
I know U will not let us down...
I believe in U... :)
你要加油!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: