About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Ϋεη'z MoOd 4

Izzit hard to de suCCess path if I'm not 1 of de pioneer??
NONOONOOO!!!!!!!!
GO AWAY!!!
I shouldn't give EXCUSE to myself!!!
Shouldn't set a FAIL and LIMITATION in my mind before I try it out!!!
Shouldn't just listen to de others comment about my own decision!!!
Shouldn't again and again leave my destiny to de others!!!
Shouldn't leave without my own STANDPOINT!!!

CINTAN YEN!!!!
Eat NO more Cintan Mee!!!
Want NO more Cintan Mee!!!
That's NOT what U deserve!!!
U should demand for a BETTER LIFE!!!
For your...
Mum & Dad,
Your abroad Brother,
&
U, YOURSELF!!!

No more step back once U have decided for it!!!
Learn to let people ACCEPT what u're doing but not to AVOID it!!!
Learn from those whose SUCCESS but not whose FAILED!!!
Excuses are always there to STOP and KILL U!!!
Future is in your own hand!!!

DARE TO FACE!!!
DARE TO FAIL!!!
DARE TO SUCCESS!!!

Life is GREAT whenever I act as my own PLAYER!!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: