About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Farewell+New Year Eve~

Here's de Farewell for Yong + New Year Eve celebration
de House Cafe of GK...
^^
look at our delicious dinner...
YUM YUM~~
here's our VIP of de nitez...
蓉,琪,夕,芝,燕
as usual tat we've left out 1 of our member,
however, it was still a happy day for me...
we've been sit for few hours chit-chattin, playin games,
n of cos for our beloved photo session...

after a long fun...
finally we've make our moved to KLCC for de atmosphere of New Year Eve
followed along de crowded to de live show of fireworks...
its time to say goodbye for de year of 2008 lol...
we're jus on time!!!
hehee...^^
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009~
New Year~
New Hope~
New Life~

Wishing All De Best for our beloved HsinYong~

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: