About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

T_T Raining Day












Terrible exam!!!

Horrible paper!!!
Vegetable answer!!!

Wat de hell im thinkin of??
Brain get stucked n blanked for de moment!!!
Couldn't even remind of wat de hell i've been practice!!!
Kept on scratchin' over my head for de answer!!!
It nearly drives me crazy!!!
Wat can i do??!!
I've no idea whether to give up or carry on v it!!!
Disappointed on myself!!!
I've been bear with de tears for 3hrs long...
Finally~~
Everythings over v a "BLANK"!!!
De earliest preparation person,
Took de longest time to study for it...
Yet get a rubbish!!!
Felt such a DISGRACED!!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: