About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

PerFecT GanG v 阳光_宅男

Yeah~
here's my new housemate...
*Pang & Jie*
~阳光+宅男~
Our 1st date to Red Box...
New Gang of frens v de same interest!!!
“唱声” 咯~(Hokkien)
Singin', Jumpin', Shoutin', Actin'
reali get so high neh~~
Tat Jie don even wished to pass his mic!!!
==''' hmm...
luckily tat i hav my own "mic" v me!!!
can't imagine tat we'll mixed up together neh~
Perfect Match!!! ;)
but happy hours passes by in a short
don even enough time for more songs
anyway,
ther's still many chances for us...
wahaha~
Thanks for de whole day guys...
We await for another day to K Song ya!!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: