About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Christmas EvE _241208_

Our X'mas Eve celebration on The Curve
De same place tat i've been celebrated last year
but, v different gang of frens v different enjoyment~
^^
We've visited to IKEA n had our dinner in it.
After dinning in, here it comes for de most
MeMoRabLe photo session nitez.
Crazy takin' picture in de showroom n havin' fun inside...
>.<
hehee~Izzit like "Sister" n "Bro"??!!
hahaa.. ^^.
Guess so~
_________________________________________

Its de countdown for Christmas~
here we come to Cineleisure...
Happy Day passed by fast...
Its all for our X'mas Eve of 2008



1 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

hey gal,no more update?
waiting for ur updated ya~
haha~
hapi new year!