About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

*Happy Three Friends*

It seems to be nearly 2 mths tat i've been movin to de Melati Utama, PV3
but i've not yet clearly introduce of it...

Lets visit of our
*Home SWEET Home*de Living Room
we've rearranged of de Feng Shui site from de 1st day we moved in oo...
sorry cos it wasn't look very tidy in de picture,
but, it was really a very comfortable place for me...
i like to enjoyed of our long-winded chattin here...

Well Well~~
here it comes my Little Space of study~
I love sittin' here for a whole day online n busy of my own stuff
cos of de blowing wind towards me~~

hehee...
but, it'll be lotsa sound cames from de highway road...
>.<
dis is de long MRR2 highway road...
Isn't it crowded of car?!
so ther's de way sound pollution cames from!!

Anyway,

nothing is perfect...
lets look at de beautiful n different view from different angle...
like dis kind of view so much...
isn't it looks like GenTinG HighLanD??
de screen of mountain along v de fog...
wat a comfortable eye-sight v a comfortable environment...
^o^
I'm Lovin' it!!
hehee...

Lets move on to introduce of my
*Room SWEET Room*
here's how our Master Room looks like...
de Feng Shui site which well structured by us...
^o^ hahaa...
wat a comfortable room...
Bed Bed of ~X.Y.Z~
hmmm...
both of their bed looks so colourful...
i gotta get it change soon!!
^^

Finally here we are...
Xin_Yen_Zhi
3 of de coursemates, classmates, groupmates,
n now becames de loving
ROOMATES
v different characteristics from different house stayin happily together
dis is wat we call it,

*FATE*

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Anonymous said...

yaya...this house s look more nicely compare with the previous dirty tbr house! remember to invite me to hv look ya...^^

Ϋεη_燕 said...

^^Dear my lovely fren,
i know was more nice but TBR not actually tat dirty ad leh...
My ex-house have change much hoh...
blek =P
anyway,
will sure invite u her for a look...
hehee...
miss u oo...