About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

REALISTIC!!!














Day to day of my life in dis small social life,
felt tat i was jus living in de world of mine for all long,
felt tat everything was jus in a fake,
felt tat it was too simply for my thinking,

felt tat i've lost de way to my future...

How am i going to break through all of dis??!!

Wat did i gotta do next??!!

Where are de right way to go??!!

Which path should i take to brighten up my future??!!

Who am i n who i wanna be??!!


Suddenly in a dilemma for all those troublesome society...

Lotsa kind of people around,
lotsa influence of de outside world,
lotsa obstacles to go through besides of dream,
lotsa things tat i should take into notice,
lotsa things to be considered off,
as human gettin bigger, all of de affairs meanwhile gettin larger...

Gettin more things tat i've look through now!!

It was all because of de REALISTIC of de world changing!!!

Izzit a good things for tat??!!
Human being was all being polluted in such unhealthy society...

as they said, i should be more realistic,

should be more self-centered,
should I??!!
Confusing of who i gonna be...

It was de question tat surrounding me all de days!!


Anyway,
take it as a lesson,
take it as an experience,
take it as de way to make me grown up,
take it as de things tat we must been through!!!
Im still learning...
still on my way to grow up...
still many things to look at...
but as my own principle,
i should know wat i CAN do n wat i CAN'T!!!

NOT to let down of myself!!!
NOT to do things our of de border!!!
It was who i wanna be!!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: