About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Happiness Forever~










Wat a suprising news i've received!!!
Izzit considered a GooD o BaD news??!!
Mayb im too close-minded...am I??!!
We're gettin more n more apart...
Whether de kind of view or thinkin...
We seems not to be in de same line from de beginning...
U'll soon be step into another stage of life...
A lifetime tat will soon be tide-up by a piece of paper...
Mayb tat was all my perceptions towards it...
Losing of freedom,
Losing of joyous,
Losing of playful life,
but v full of responsibility n worries...

Mayb im not caring enough,
mayb i jus care nothing bout u!!
Donno wat u r thinkin of,
donno how's ur life goes on,
donno which way u're pursuing for ur future,
donno everything of urs since de day i left home to carry on my studies...
Suddenly tat i felt de miss for u...
Suddenly reminds me of how long tat we doesn't meet each other?!
Seems to be a long time tat cant get to dine v u on de same table...
Seems tat we're gettin more far from each other...
How r u there??!!

Actually,
it was definitely a good news...
It was ur FATE...
We should be glad of it...
As long as u're happy, we'll all cheer for u...
Im here sincerely n wholeheartedly blessing for u...

Dear Sis,
Wish U HaPPiNeSS FoReVeR~~
^^

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Joyce Gan said...

So ur sis engage le??when i knew, i was also surprise ya.. hehe.. Anyway,
hope she will live more happily and have more wonderful moments in future o!! ^0^ By de way, i not yet c her shuai ge li!hahaha.. ^-^

Ϋεη_燕 said...

Not yet but soon be...
yaya...
wish her for de happiness...
anyway,
ther'll sure be de chance to meet...
jus wait for her wedding day ya...
^^