About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Disapoint but Happy Day~

 

Finally finished de 4 paper…I should be glad o sad?? Actually, felt so disappointed for all de paper…Especially today’s last paper (Financial Accounting 2)…Watz goin on v de question?? Y cant i get to understand it?? Feels like de lecturer juz want every1 of us to resit for it!!! OMG!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! RM80 per paper jor….Juz cant get to accept de truth…it was de 1st time facin’ of such a DISASTER!!! Diz sem’s exam…SxCKz!!!

***

Anyway, still need to put it aside & have FUN~

Here we proceed to SUNWAY PYRAMID loh…… ^^

SKI = SKATE >> SCARE >> SYOCK!!!

WoW!!! itz too many of us jor…Count n see!!!

**Xin, Zhi, Cze, Jeff, Dick, Calvin, Elaine, Deyond, Jie, Pang, Rain n Yen**

Altogether12 of us....heh heh…

Have Fun LoL… =D

cats4

SAFETY FIRST!!!

We gotta tied de shoes TIGHT neh… (it hurtz my leg!!)

Ohh ya…Thx for them who had helpz me on my ski-shoes… (it was reali troublin’!!!)

   cats

WuHooo~~~

After a few hours practicin’…I’ve GRADUATE lol…heh heh… ><

(juz Graduate frm not to rely on de sidez n hold on ppl nia!!!)

Heheee… ^^

Finally tat i dare to step onto de ICEY floor…Finally tat imma not being COWARD

(but still skate lik a turtle…juz walk nia la!!! =D)

cats7

27012010432a 27012010448a

Poor Jeff bro,

Suka-Suka jatuh!!! Tiba-Tiba koyak seluar!!!

Aikzzz…nearly missin’ of da most important “THINGZ” tim…

hmmm…Need to thx Xin for de jacket Ooo…hahaa… XD

 27012010443acats5  

*Deyond, Dick’s bro & My sis, Cze*

Thx for Jeff n Dick to drove all of us to de destination…

Thx to Rain in teachin’ me de right way to skate…

Thx for Pang who save me when imma nearly get fall…

Thx da most for Xin as she had help all of us in captured so much of de nicey picturez…

ALIGATOK GOZAIMASU!!!

***

After de skatez n shopz…itz time to fill somethingz into our empty stomach lo~

Here we comez to de “Tasty Pot”!!!

Izzit tat tasty…hahaa…i don reali knw…but…at least all of us was ENJOYIN’… =D

YumYum…they kept on remindz me tat…

We gotta fully eat coz of de RM26.80 per person!!!

3mthz keepin’ on my figure was gone in a nitez!!! LoLz…

Pang, de most…”DAI” one v his Chicken Wing + FishBall King!!!

hahaaa… XD

cats3cats2cats11

LAZY to wrote much as, picturez was de best describez on how SUPERB HAPPY we are…^^

HAPPY HOLIDAY ma Dear~

MIZZZZ U aLL so………MACCHI~

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: