About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

回忆 1: 家乡火锅Gatherin’

21/12/09:

WoW!!!

Imma back ma TBR-mate…

Usually juz yumcha at da mamak nearby n

we EAT, we DRINK, we get HIGH ther…!!

Yet, we’ve ran out frm TBR yor ~

Itz our 1st time havin steamboat together at 家乡

Thx for our LaoEh () who had drove us here n ther…

Next 番薯(莹), as she had contributed her hp for us to captured da memorable momentz neh~

1 Here we are…

*芝,燕,琪,夕,鑫,莹*

蓉& 婷, don jealousy neh…)XD

4

Ma previous LaoEh…watsa long time din bully him jor… Ngiek Ngiek… =P3 3 OLD lil. famili finally gather again… =)5

2 yrz ago, diz 3 LiL. sis had joined our famili… ^^

*木薯,番薯,马铃薯*6

快乐的时间过得特别快~

又是时候说 ByeBye 咯~

2 Thx for aLL of u ma lovely matez….

Mizz U, U, n U… =)

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: