About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

NightMare!!!

 

12012010133What a SadMare!!! My 1st time dreaming of result since diploma in 2 days…

Yesterday dream on going to sit for the Financial Accounting (FA) paper, but don even get to memorize single things…FINE!!!

Today…Dream on the SHITTY result!!! I’ve FAILED for the Strategic Management (SM) & FA paper!!! YAYA!!! I KNEW IT!!!

So, PLZ just go away from me!!! I hate such dreams!!!

AGAIN & AGAIN v de SAME topic!!!

What’s the hints that “U” are trying to tell me??!!

Izzit that “U” want me to accept the truth that i really gonna FAIL for this time??!!

GOSH!!!! PLZZZZ!!! I KNEW IT!!!  PLZZZ!!! DON APPEAR ANYMORE!!!

I’ve knew the FACT!!!

Knew it from the day that I’ve sit for the paper with a BLANK!!!15012010158

I’ve tried hard to cover my sadness towards the exam!!! Tried hard not to think of it anymore!!!

Never that I can get to smile in front of all even I knew that I would FAIL for the paper…

Since the day after the 2nd paper, I cant get to forgive myself from being that USELESS & STUPID!!!

The 1st time that I cant get to finish all the Chapter the night before the exam!!!

The 1st time that I just memorize those notes for only once!!!

Bad Sad Day!!! Gotta prepare for the RESIT paper soon!!!

Anyway, gotta appreciate the 2nd chance!!!

PROMISE!!! IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME FOR ME!!! 

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: