About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Step Back at Time!!!

Suddenly comes to a feelin' at de minutes i wake up!!
Decided to keep a distance btw he n me...
Can't be denied tat at de 1st I'm enjoyin' de feeling,
but, its gettin' worsen if it still goes on!!
Yet I can't be so self-fish!!

De feeling of avoidance was gettin' depth in me.
Avoid of de closer relationship,
Avoid of de unnecessary care,
Avoid of de deeper misunderstanding,
Avoid of de others gossips.
Jus wanna make myself more clearer!!
Hope he'll feel it too...

I've tried not to get too closer,
But seems I've failed to!!
I don't wanna lose of de friendship btw us,
can't jus stand beside each other without any conversations.
Maybe tat was who I am...
Over talkative!!!


How am I goin' to act next??!!
Such an annoyance!!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: