About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Zense~

Finally tat i've met up v them
*Hoon, Xin, Teng together v Zhi*
We're here havin our gathering at "Zense"
Watsa romantic n full of sentiment cafe~
It reali was very suitable for de little lover to dining in oo...
^^ It tells tat...Muar reali had changed much...^^
But...ther's a drawback for dis cafe!!!
The toilet was joined btw ladies n mans...
It reali gets me a frightened when a guy rushed into it!!
Luckily tat i wasn't stop him at de moment
but simultaneously i get startled...
both of us stared at each other for a second!!!
Godness~
Wat an ashamed!!! ~.~Besides, luckily tat Zhi can get to joined into us too...
^^
Nicey to met up v my frens ya~

As u knw~
Romantic place was usually v a darken lightening
N dis spoiled our planned to took on nicey picture
haiz...
We've finally end up to live our sweet memories at de
most brightening little space~
De DeaResT ToiLeT!!!


Well,
it can't be denied tat
it was always de "Goodest" place to take on picture...
hehee...
Watever pattern can be act as well!!!

Gal, Wish to see u all soon ya...
Have a nicey workin' day ya~
Don always being played by Lunatic Guy oo... =P
GooD LucK!!!
mmuacksss...

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: