About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Special~











I've saw a guy,
It was such a special feeling...
De 2nd time we met,
but de 1st time face to face at each other...
Everytime tat she mentioned of him will jus reminds me of his backside...
A singlet accompanied by short pants!!
Looks little bit Ah Beng,
but...wat a nice figure of him!!
hahaa...a very weird but interesting hobby...
He likes tattoo...it sounds like a bad guy but actually not!!
hmmm...maybe i've heard much of him...
Maybe jus b'cos of dis...

De moment tat i look into his eyes...
De way tat he smile...
De way tat he talk...
Wat a charming eyesight...
^^Maybe i was jus too over for my description...
But for me, it reali was so different for dis guy...
Maybe it was jus an admiration...
Maybe it was jus an illusion...

Finally tat im dare to disclosed my feeling to her...
But, wat a disappointed...
An answers of IMPOSSIBLE cames out!!!
haiz...
Maybe it is...Maybe she's right!!
Anyway,
still here imagine of him...
hehee...^^
Wish tat he can face of his own love n affection as his heart n mind...
Wish him happiness forever...

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: