About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

FAILURE Presenter... T_T

It's been a year for my college life...
Besides to be a listener, i'm also a presenter...
Variety types of presentations have been seen before my turn...
By de way, i've experienced with various of de presentation...
Everytime PRACTISING n MEMORIZING!!
All de thgs continually repeating...
Eventhough each of it over n over within a few minutes!!
but...I was still de same,
a FAILURE PRESENTER!!!

WHY??!!
i should get used for de "STAGE"!!
i should be used to stand in front of de familiar faces!!
i should improve of my presentation skills from so many times!!
but,
ANXIOUS, TREMBLE, TENSION!!
All comes into my minds n even control over my actions!!!
Even when im well prepared!!!
T_T

All de time saw my frens presenting,
they'll all looks GREAT!!

Confidence by de way they stand,
Confidence when they r presenting alone,
Confidence with their verbal n nonverbal comm.,
Confidence from start till de end of de presentation!!!
Most of them r all presented well n be given HIGH marks...
Yeah~~
Of cos they reali deserved it...

How am i supposed to cure my dread towards "STAGE"?!
I don wanna be a FAILURE~~

2 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Jia Xin said...

believe urself,
as i always said : if u think u can, u can..
i m also always trying to improve my english as well..
but, its juz the same..
i also felt that admire toward the ppl who r better than us..
it was a power to lead u more capable..
try to work harder in a proper way..
u will find ur way..
u will find a new way..
i support u~
gogogo~
"Lim Xin Yen,加油!"

Ϋεη_燕 said...

i hope to prove myself too...
i hope to present well in front of u all...
I HOPE dis will soon under my control...
YAYA...

"IF I THK I CAN, I CAN!!"

^^
thx for ur SUPPORT oo...
so touch!!
i reali appreciate it!!!