About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Chance...


It was de 2nd time i went to de City Harvest Church but dis time was together v Jing...^^
Perhaps dis time wasn't tat blur anymore...
Instead of we're all human being, but de only thing was,
im still not 1 of them...

Still far from their faithful and believes towards God especially de time they pray...
Anyway, i still had spend a great time together v them...
Luckily they're not tat religious n spiritual than wat we've heard before...
So now i believe tat...
Don't use to Judge someone/something before u have know/ had knowledge of it!!

De lesson tat i've learn: "Who are u to Judge??"
It was de same v de phrase : "Don't Judge a book v its cover!!"
Yaya...AGREE~
but everyone included me used to make such mistakes...


Hmmm...Come back to de story!!
Im in a confusing whether to sing together v them or jus to keep quiet n claps...
Yaya...i choose to claps b'cos it's still hard for me to sing de words
"My Lord, My God, My King"...
Anyway, jus b'cos im still not 1 of them...
still a Non-Chistian...^^ (who knows...)


It was tiring cos I've got no rest after my assig. n jus go to de church...
Well, to be honor,
Im "Fish-ing" at de 1st while Rev.Kevin was givin his full of humor n excitement talk...
but i've been forced by myself to wake up la...Don't waste mah...
From Setapak --> Sunway, man...hahaa... =)

At de end of de lesson, b'cos of some personal problems...
Rev. Kevin's word had touch my heart...
build a depth meaning into my mind...

We used to said, izzit jus a "coincidence"...
Christian used to say: "It was a gift from God."
Anyway, i've received it...
There's many things which is hard to explain...
but, jus to believe...it occurs...

It maybe a chance...
So why don i accept de chance since im not goin to suffer any loss...

Maybe i should give myself a chance to know more...

(Jing, thanks for de pray tat u've made n thanks for de chance tat u've gave...)

1 words for Ϋεη_燕:

J i N g said...

it is God who gives u the chance, and depends on u whether u wan to believe or not. i know u will, cos our God is a real God and He is a God who listen to prayer. =)

God bless!