About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Life is Short of Time!!!

LIFE is so...
...SHORT...
imma short of TIME!!!

Needa find a WAY out!!!
Needa BUCK-UP of my LiFe!!!
Needa pursue of my DreamzZ!!!
Needa search for a new TARGET!!!

Sadness wouldn't be change...
It's useless to care of things tat shouldn't be care of...
As wat shouldn't be happen had happened!!!
Jus let it go as i have lose of de way...
Outta my control n ability to stop it!!!

Jus let it be...
Jus wanna be WHO I AM!!!
Jus wanna say WAT I WAN!!!
Jus wanna care WHO I CARE!!!
Sorry cos...
I GOTTA WANNA CARE NO MORE...!!!

1 words for Ϋεη_燕:

Ϋεη_燕 said...

As dis blog has no conflict towards anyone...
I jus wanna shout out n avoid of those complicated stuff....
Its botherin me for days n nitez...
Mayb thers sth misunderstandin in btw...
As if ther's no one to step out,
If thgs reali had reached to an unsolved,
Den i would hav choose jus to let it be...

Sorry for de misunderstandin...