About Me

My Photo
Ϋεη_燕
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
I've fall in love v 'U', Like to cried out things tat had been happened from days to days for 'U'... Like to look at 'U' whenever mood I'm in... Like to place all my Unforgettable Memories jus to let 'U' know... Like to let 'U' keep all my Sadness n Happiness... My Dear Blog~
View my complete profile

Let's Cook!!!

WoW!!!
Watsa healthy n good saving plan~
Finally tat we've moved on to cook by our own lo~
Although tat we're not in full facilities,
but it'll soon be complete!!!
hahaaa~
although been frightened by de gas which nearly caused a FIRED when im tryin' to fried egg alone
=.='''
Watsa big fog when i turned to see de living room...
so paiseh~
makes me in a dread for a few days n daren't get closer to de gas...
heheee...as who don have de 1st time leh?!
now i know how to fried egg lo~
see...=)
seems little bit lose of appetite huh?!
but, "Mai Hiam Beh Pai Lah"!!
n here de dishes prepared by
Jing, Cze (sis) n Me...
Dinner's ready~
YumYum~
Starvin' now~
As Jing said, we wont felt not in an appetite with de dishes prepared by our own
^^heheee...
but it really was delicious man~

I'll keep on learnin' de skill of cookin' n prepared a meal for my family...
hahaa...
Thx for teachin' gals~
加油!!

0 words for Ϋεη_燕: